2014-2015 Academic Year Announcement For The Exit - Competency Exam In English
Atılım University Department of Foreign Languages will apply an exit-competency exam at the end of 2014-2015 Academic Year, Spring Term and kindly invite all Eng 202 and Eng 204 students to take it.
The exam will be applied in order to see your English level after your prep class education followed by two year-long English courses, to provide you feedback, and to help you sketch out your future academic studies. You can find detailed information below;
- You can take the Exit-Competency Exam in English online, at the time and date allocated to you, and for free.
- The exam will be accessed during 2014-2015 Spring Term, on 16-17 May 2015, Saturday and Sunday, and each student can log in only once. Specific time will be announced later.
- You can access the exam following a link given to you. After you take the exam, you can get the result instantly.
- In order to facilitate the procedures, you can get your user name and password just before you start your exam. Your instructors will inform you about the details.
- The exam consists of contextual listening, grammar, and vocabulary parts.
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes. However, it can be shorter depending on the accuracy of your answers.
- Each new question will depend on the answer you give to the previous question and will change accordingly.
- The exam will categorize your language level in accordance with the criteria of Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) and the result will be delivered.
- The students who take the Exit-Competency Exam in English will be a given a certificate indicating their level and extra 5 points for students who get B1, and 10 points for the ones who get B2 or higher grades.
We will be delighted to see your success!
Head of the Department of Foreign Languages